At Craft Beer Guide, we are passionate about celebrating and promoting the diverse world of craft beer. We believe that everyone should have access to high-quality, flavorful craft beer, and we’re on a mission to help people discover new and exciting breweries and brews.
As the Content Creator at Craft Beer Guide, you will be the lead writer and strategist on a variety of content campaigns. You will represent the brand through original material, write and produce multimedia content to reach an audience through underutilized channels, and provide editorial support for fellow writers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the voice of Craft Beer Guide and help us reach new audiences in the craft beer industry.
- Write original articles, blog posts, social media copy, product descriptions, etc. that reflect the voice of Craft Beer Guide
- Develop creative content strategies that will help us reach new audiences through underutilized channels
- Serve as editorial support for fellow writers, providing feedback and guidance as needed
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop multimedia content (videos, infographics, etc.) that tells our story in an engaging way
- Keep up with trends in the craft beer industry and identify opportunities to produce timely and engaging content that starts conversations
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
- Proven experience as a Content Creator or similar role
- A deep understanding of how to use language to engage different kinds of audiences
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for craft beer (a plus!)
- This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive salary plus bonus opportunities based on performance.