American Pale Ale Beer
American Pale Ale is a type of beer that is characterized by its light colour and hops flavour. American Pale Ales are brewed with American hops, which give the beer its floral, fruity, and citrus-like flavours.
American Pale Ales also have a slightly piney and resinous flavour, which comes from the American hops used in brewing. These beers are typically medium-bodied and have a moderate to high level of carbonation. American Pale Ales are perfect for enjoying on a hot summer day or with a hearty meal.
American Pale Ale Details
- Color: 6-14 SRM
- Bitterness: 30-50 IBU
- Alcohol: 4.4-5.4% ABV
- Glass: Tulip
- Temperature: 7-12°C
- Color: Deep Golden to Copper or Light Brown
- Clarity: Clear to Slight Haze
- Hop: High
- Malt: Biscuit, Bready, Caramel
American Pale Ale Pairings
- Food Pairing: Spicy Fried Chicken
- Cheese Pairing: Leicester Cheddar
- Dessert Pairing: Apple Pie
Looking for a brewery near you? Check out our brewery near me tool and discover thousands of local breweries!